Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Goodwill Flip on a Dime!

I just had to share this awesomeness with you guys! Today I went to Goodwill just to window shop - which is incredibly hard for me at my all-time favorite store ever - but I ended up making two purchases that I'm currently in the process of flipping.


During my scavenger hunt I found a Fagor 1800 Watt Portable Induction Cooktop which retails for over $120 (with a suggested price of over $200). How much was it marked for? $15! Best part? It is brand new!!!


Honestly I almost decided to keep this one for myself, in preparation for my future Tiny House (which I still plan on!!!). I will need an induction stove top [most likely] but perhaps at that time I won't be into this one. Who knows, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to try hard and flip it (which I could easily eat $40 to $50 dollars for) and if I don't, it belongs in my Tiny House.


Next up I found a Cabela's Double Deep Fryer (perfect for fish and chips) which retails for over $90, only going for $20! Again, it is Brand New!!!


Perhaps someone was gifted a bunch of household appliances and didn't want them? One man's trash is another man's treasure, that's for sure! Again I almost kept this one for myself, because I'd love to deep fry my own good's, but I know that I could potentially create my own "deep fryer" with my oversized soup pot. Not nearly as cool, but still excited because I already have a few people offering $40 and up!


Just goes to show that your trip to Goodwill could easily turn into a trip to the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment