Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

Food Feature Friday #52: Sonic Fail.

I've always loved Sonics. It's one of my favorite fast food places. Their food and slushies are delicious. But today they failed me.


First off, the "manager" refused to accept my coupon, which came from THEIR app, and then she refused to give me a full refund after calling my request "a weird thing to ask". I was so upset I REALLY had no want to eat or drink anything, but apparently I was stuck with it. Which ended up being 'alright' except that my identical slushies, definitely weren't identical.


You can see the clear difference in color from my two slushies which were supposed to both be watermelon with green apple and Jolly Ranchers. One was too much watermelon, one was too much apple. I ended up mixing them together to get the flavor I'd hoped for.


I don't play this as a complete fail from Sonics, but I do think they need to reconsider their managers at the specific location I was at. Honestly, I don't even think she was truly a manager, but I don't know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment