Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Exhaustive Preperations.

Today was filled with a whirlwind of emotions that I still don't quite understand. In light of it all, I still managed to pull together some preparation for an event I have this weekend.


I wasn't sure on how to properly display/price my pieces, but after some much needed pinning on Pinterest, I came to the conclusion I'd create my own "tags" for all the jewelry bits I make.


I simply measured out what a simple tag would look like, wrote the words on it, hole punched the top - potentially to hang from - and created the perfect "card" for my pieces. I also outlined the border with a gold pen, to help give it some contrast.


Honestly I feel like this has upped my game quite a bit, because before with the translucent "organizers", you couldn't really see each of the pieces individual qualities. Now that everything has it's own "set up", they can exude their wondrous beauty.


I for one truly am excited to have finally finished each tag, but now I'm struggling with how to properly display them. I thought about simply laying them on the table, but with a lot of foot traffic I worry about them getting..."misplaced" if you know what I mean.


Stolen. Stolen is what I mean.


Pinterest will probably have a few ideas for me, so I'll be laying in bed trying to come up with a plan to properly display them. Perhaps a wooden display with nails to hold them up? A picture frame?


Who knows. The only thing I know right now is that I'm going to rest and relax, because lord knows I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment