Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Disney Tsum Tsum's and Our Wish!

If you aren't aware of the adorable plushies taking over the Disney world, then let me enlighten you with a brief summary. Tsum Tsum's are a wondrous creation originating in Japan. They are all small plushy characters based around well-known Disney characters - Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, etc. - along with Disney movies - Star Wars, Nemo, Zootopia, Jungle Book, etc. Some characters don't just come in a small cuddly size, but also a medium and large size.  

For my son and I, we are big fans. Not crazy collectors, but fans. My son in particular is more aimed towards the main Disney characters - Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Pluto, Chip, Dale - while I'm more of a "Star Wars" and "Nightmare Before Christmas" fan. So whenever they are released, I make sure to get my hand on the collection released for the day. Yesterday was no different! 

Every first and third Tuesday of the month, Disney releases a new line of Tsum Tsum's. Not every month is Star Wars released, but yesterday the "Tattooine" Tsume Tsum's collection was released. I will say that I was a little sad they didn't include a Bantha Tsum Tsum - my favorite alien animal from the Star Wars series - but I did like that they included Greedo. To me he's adorable and he reminds me of an awkward "merman". I don't know why. Perhaps it's the scales and the color, but regardless he's hysterical to me. Other than that the other characters were just simply add on's. The characters released today were Old Ben Kenobi, Greedo, Sandtrooper, Dewback, Tusken Raider, and Jawa.

With each and every pre-release date notification, my son and I try to guess who they would be releasing. We have high anticipations for certain characters and are really hopeful that they may add a Bantha in some sort of collection - although they are mainly known from Tattooine -  but we also have a specific wish for the up-coming releases. 

So far they've released these Star Wars Tsum Tsum's:

Boba Fett 
Boba Fett worn out
R2D2
C3PO
Master Yoda
Darth Vader
Stormtrooper
First Order Stormtrooper
Storm Trooper 
Sandtrooper
Captain Phasma
Poe Dameron
Kylo Ren 
BB-8
Old-Ben Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Sebulba
Jar Jar Binks
Darth Maul
Qui-Gon Jinn
Anakin Skywalker
Luke Skywalker
Queen Amidala
Princess Leia
Han Solo
Jabba the Hutt
Wicket 
Jawa
Chewbacca
Rey 
Rey scavenger
Finn
Finn Stormtrooper
Dewback 
Tusken Raider

That's a total of 35 in case you're wondering. Even with this massive collection - that is hopefully still going to continue to grow - our wish list is still standing. Some of the characters we are hoping Disney releases in Tsum Tsum form are:

Mace Windu
General Grievous
Palpatine
Darth Sideous
Bantha
Battle Droid
Count Dooku
Admiral Ackbar
Lando
Plo Koon
Maz Kanata
Watto
Snoke

Of course some of these could've missed their release debut (Snoke and Maz with Force Awakens, Bantha with Tattooine, etc.) but I'm still holding out.

Found HERE
In case any of you readers are in contact with Disney, let them know that this momma would be extremely ecstatic if they created these! Mostly Grievous and a Bantha. If they do somehow decided to create a Bantha, I'm hoping they create a large size so I can snuggle with it as my new pillow! Those guys are so adorable and cuddly, making for the perfect bedtime buddy. 

I know today's post may be a little "nerdy" but you have no idea how excited I am about Tsum Tsum's! Granted I'm not a huge collector of every single character - and trust me when I say there isn't a short of cute Tsum Tsum characters - but I tend to want to keep my collection strictly for specific movies. I missed last years Nightmare Before Christmas Tsum Tsum release - to be honest with you all, I didn't purchase a single Tsum Tsum until the Star Wars collection was announced, which is when I started to actually pay attention - but I don't plan on missing next month's release! They will have a special Nightmare Before Christmas box set! It sucks it won't include Zero - they released him with last years set though - but regardless I will definitely be trying to get my hands on this set! 

Do you guys have any Tsum Tsum loves or do you collect any certain collections? I'd love to see pictures on Instagram! Perhaps I'll even feature you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment