Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

All Day Pain.

I can't even begin to tell you guys how much pain I've been dealing with lately. 

A few days ago I began to have this very odd pain in my ear that radiated up my head and down my neck. I didn't know if I was grinding my teeth at night, if I scratched my ear, or if I had water trapped in my ear. Last night I was tossing and turning from how bad my right side was feeling. Finally I decided that I was going to see an ENT as soon as I could. Luckily when I called earlier this morning and explained the situation, they were able to squeeze me in today. 

Found HERE
Apparently my ear isn't raw or infected - thank God for that - but I do have congestion in the far back of my nose. A sort of congestion I hadn't even noticed. I don't quite remember the exact words or explanation the Dr. gave me, but I can say that she generously gave me a nasal spray that should help alleviate the situation.

Because of the discomfort I've been dealing with and the time at the doctors today, I just couldn't get myself to do an awesome post for you all today. I did have a plan on what today's post was going to be about and I was ready to photograph for the post, but dealing with the really harsh pressure on my right side, I just couldn't focus. 

Please accept my apologies for the lack of excellence in today's post, but the good news is I should be having a little bit pressure relief by tomorrow thanks to the nasal spray. I absolutely can't wait to NOT feel like someone's juicing my head with their bare hands. 

Regardless, I will be posting a special something tomorrow and preparing for Friday's Food Challenge. 

On a positive note, I just surpassed 5000 views on my blog page! Thank you for all the love and support you guys haven given me. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it feels. I really hope I don't ever let you down! Because of all your continuous generosity, I MAY just have to do something super special for you all soon! *wink wink*

Well I'm off to make some tea and get a little rest. I just took my first "nasal spray" dose, so here's to a peaceful night's sleep...hopefully! 

No comments:

Post a Comment