Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy July 4th!!!

I'm going to b perfectly honest with you guys. I'm exhausted. I just got home (it's 10:30 at night) from a long day at the Del Mar Fair for food and fireworks. I thought I'd have enough energy to provide you all with grade A material for tonight's blog, but I just don't have it in me. Nor do I have the sufficient time to really go into detail about our day. I did however go ahead and include pictures. 

Basically we rode rides, played some games, bought some fudge, pet some animals, found an awesome Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle balloon, bought a Venus fly trap (nats are beginning to attack my indoor oregano plant), ate an amazing Bratwurst, and saw some interesting collections people put on display. The one I provided a picture of, is a bunch of teeny tiny bibles. Of course we watched some fireworks as well - wouldn't be the 4th if we didn't - and then we simply head home. 

I can't even begin to tell you how exhausted I truly am. When I walked in the door, I plopped down my stuff, loaded up my laptop, and laid in bed. My son passed out on the way home and is soundly sleeping next to me. So now I leave these pictures with you and bid you farewell for the evening. I'm going to join my Padawan in sleepy town. 

I hope you guys all had a fabulously delicious 4th of July and don't forget to enter my giveaway going on right now! It's end Thursday, so if you haven't already, get on that!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment